Last month, we shared three things you might not know about Dr. Lynch.
- He’s training for the Martha’s Vineyard Marathon (May 18th)
- He biked 214 miles in one day last summer
- He’s a family man
But enough about Dr. Lynch
This month is all about Dr. Lambert!
Over the next few months, we’re going to introduce you to members of our team. Why are we doing this? Because our team at BayState Eye Center is more than just eye doctors and friendly faces behind the desk. We’re moms, dads, runners, hikers, Steelers fans, and so much more! Wait. Steelers fans?!?! Yup, it’s true. Dr. Lambert is a Steelers fan, but she has a good reason.
In fact, it’s one of the three things you might not know about Dr. Lambert.
- She grew up in Pittsburgh. She’s from the Steel City – and she loves her football team. So next time you see her, don’t forget to ask her what she thinks about the Super Bowl champs!
- Dr. Lambert lives in Rhode Island with her husband and two children.
- When she’s not helping her patients, she enjoys exercising, going to the beach, and hiking.
When did Dr. Lambert know she wanted to become an eye doctor? She always knew she wanted to be a doctor; she just didn’t know what kind of doctor. The answer became clear in college, after she shadowed an optometrist. From there, she never looked back. When asked why she loves being an optometrist, her answer came from the heart… and without hesitation.
She said, “I love being able to help people see and I love the relationships I have with my patients.”
DID YOU KNOW?
Dr. Lambert specializes in myopia control. She’s passionate about it because she has it herself.
Don’t know what myopia is?
All of us at BayState Eye Center strive to provide a caring environment where people feel valued, important, and respected. Our office offers the most up-to-date technologies and product options to provide your clearest vision, now and in the future.