No complaints there, right?
With brighter days ahead, we wanted to share five benefits of wearing sunglasses - not JUST when the sun is out - but EVERY SINGLE DAY.
1. Sunglasses protect your eyes from the sun (the obvious benefit)
• The sun’s UV rays can be harmful. Just like protecting your skin with sunscreen, it’s important to wear sunglasses, too. You know how you can get a sunburn on a cloudy day? The same is true for your eyes. UV rays can damage your eyes over time - even if it’s cloudy.
2. Sunglasses help keep you looking younger!
• The sun can cause wrinkles just about anywhere, but your eyelids are an easy target because they’re so thin. Limiting direct exposure to sunlight and using eye cream can help fight wrinkles, but rockin’ a pair of shades when you’re outside is crucial to stopping wrinkles in their tracks.
3. Sunglasses help fight migraines & headaches
• If you suffer from frequent headaches or migraines, sunlight could be to blame. As you know, our eyes are sensitive to light, especially sunlight. So wearing a pair of high-quality sun shades will help keep the pain at bay.
4. Sunglasses improve style & make a statement
• No matter your style or special occasion, BayState Eye Center offers more than a dozen designer brands for you to choose from. Just let us know what you’re looking for, and we’ll take it from there!
5. Sunglasses help prevent eye diseases
• Prolonged exposure to the sun’s UV rays can lead to cataracts, macular degeneration, and pterygium. Those conditions can lead to blurry vision and even blindness, but wearing a pair of sunglasses can help prevent them.
Now that people are starting to see one another more often, it’s time to treat yourself, protect yourself, and make a statement, with a brand new pair of designer sunglasses.
When you look good, you feel good.