BayState Eye Center is looking for people who care deeply about providing superior eye care to our community with our optometrists. Our mission is to make sure everybody feels important and respected. We provide the most technologically advanced eye care and superior products to maintain healthy eyes and provide optimal vision. We are looking for a helpful and reliable optician to join our team.
We are open Monday-Saturday with some evening hours. Come join us!
A Licensed Optician helps patients with their lens and frame selections, pricing and placing orders for contacts and glasses, and helps the optical run smoothly and efficiently, working well with their team.
Our Ideal Candidate Will Have:
- Flexible hours, Saturdays included. Ability to come in early or stay late if needed.
- Ability to work in our Mansfield and Plymouth locations, mostly our Mansfield location.
- A willingness to learn and follow through for the benefit of patient care and communication between opticians
- Be comfortable helping patients pick out frames, advising them on lens choices, and pricing orders
- Ability to learn quickly how to input accurate order information to labs and learn our Revolution EHR program
- Be able to edge glasses or able to train to edge glasses
- Legible and accurate communication on all orders or correspondence
- Customer service experience
- Attention to detail, will be methodical, and have the ability to multi-task
- A Caring and Warm personality
- Ability to be a Problem solver!
- Basic computer knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Google Drive
- Massachusetts Optician License
- Ability to follow directions and put patient care first!
- Work Location:
- One location
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
BayState Eye Center | Mansfield Location
1 North Main StreetGET DIRECTIONS
Mansfield, MA 02048
Phone: (508) 339-7600
Fax: (508) 339-6393
BayState Eye Center | Plymouth Location
67 Obery StreetGET DIRECTIONS
Plymouth, MA 02360
Phone: (508) 747-2020
Fax: (508) 747-0104